9.08.2013

Lou Fest 2013

Erin and I hit up Lou Fest yesterday. It was filled with lots of live music, wine/beer, and sweat. It was a particularly hot day in St. Louis. But that's ok. It was still a good time. 




We learned a lot of things at Lou Fest. First: the return of the trucker hat. Why?? 2005 called, and Ashton Kutcher wants his hat back. I won't lie, I rocked a trucker hat in my day. But I'd like to keep that trend in the past. 

Second:  midriffs. I love a good crop top, but if you are not in proper shape to wear one, please spare the public. My eyes burn. 

Third: barbed wire tattoos. No one has gotten a barbed wire tattoo in at least 10 years. Therefore, we can determine people's ages based on this tattoo. These people range from age 35-55. It's almost as bad as a dolphin on an ankle. 

Fourth: people on drugs. This was a given. Hilarious to watch. I've never done drugs in my life, but I felt stoned just watching them. 

Fifth: small babies/children and strollers. I found it very inappropriate that people brought kids here. Irresponsible with the amount of drugs and alcohol. And women with strollers think they rule the world. They don't. 

Sixth: red head beards. We saw a lot of them. Just an observation. 

We enjoyed watching people and of course, taking in the music. I gotta say, all of the bands were pretty legit. We left a little early to beat the traffic. On the way back to Erin's car, we walked a smidge too far. Yep, we got lost. Took us over an hour to find her car. Thank goodness we found it and didn't have to sleep in forest park. Overall, fun and entertaining night. I leave you with this pic of this awesome guy dancing. The photo doesn't do justice. But I don't know post the video. Happy Lou Fest!







No comments:

Post a Comment