6.06.2013

Who am I?

Just a Grad Student who wants to see the world. Let's face it, no one wants to be stuck with the mundane 9-5 lifestyle. I am trying to find my true passion in life. Then it hit me. I am most happy when I am traveling and seeing/experiencing new things.

I don't travel nearly as much as I want to. But this past year I have been to more places. I want to continue this. Week trips, weekend trips, day trips, even just exploring my own city (St. Louis, duh). Can you believe I have never been in the Arch? Right...well I am working on my fear of heights.

I have many other passions/interests besides traveling. I am a big movie buff and love all things related to pop culture. Avid music listener and hula hooper. Just an fyi, I am a bad speller. Thank goodness for spell check. Sometimes it doesn't catch my mistakes...

This blog is something I have wanted to try for a while. I welcome anyone to read it. But I do not welcome negativity. Be nice or don't read it :)

1 comment:

  1. This idea of a travel blog is fun and super FETCH!

    ReplyDelete