7.11.2013

Shows and ice cream in STL

Last night my friend Kasey and I went to go check out my friend Josh's band, Bike Path. They played at the Fubar on Locust. A hole in the wall kind of bar. But we dug it. We watched my friend's band played and they were awesome! Check out their Facebook page: http://facebook.com/bikepathstl

My friend Kasey kept it classy with some beer and her extremely current Nokia.
We hung in the 21 and up section of the bar and watched them play. We were the only ones in that area...
We discovered the toilet was missing half the seat. 
Gross. After my friend's band played, we headed to The Fountain. One of my favorite places in St. Louis. Actually my friend, Josh, was the one who introduced me to The Fountain. They are famous for their ice cream martinis and yummy food. 
I got a chocolate banana martini and the adult grilled cheese. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment